Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Facetime Pros and Cons
Transcript of Facetime Pros and Cons
People can reach each other instantly
Needs internet in order to work
Uses a large amount of data
Consumers will need to increase their data plans in order to use Facetime Adds nonverbal communication
Video calling for family and friends and business
Long distant video conferences
Affordable way to communicate with people that live far away
Has a larger base compared to Skype Facetime is a very convenient and useful.
It helps deaf people communicate and businesses can provide a better service for their customers.
It is also very safe application to use and allows people to see each others emotions. However, it may put stress on some people and make it inconvenient for them. Thank You