Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Synonyms and Antonyms
Transcript of Synonyms and Antonyms
by replacing the bold
words with synonyms. The student was silent during class. Even though he was very smart, he never spoke. One day, he talked and everyone was happy. Examples:
Big = Large
Cold = Chilly An antonym is a word that
means the opposite of
another word. Examples:
Happy - Sad
Hot - Cold What is a synonym for mad? A. Happy
C. Smart What is a synonym for hard? A. Clear
C. Difficult What is an antonym for the word big? A. Little
C. Cold What is an antonym for the word messy? A. Dirty
C. Scattered Rewrite the passage by replacing the bold words with antonyms. On our way to school, the car broke down. My sister was worried about being late, but I was glad because I dislike my first class.