Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Louis Jacques Mande
Transcript of Louis Jacques Mande
By Ranoah Holcomb
Louis Daguerre was born to Louis Jacques Daguerre and Anne Antoinette Hauterre.He was born on November 18, 1787 in Cormeilles, France.He had a sister named Marie Antoinette Ulalie Daguerre.At the age of 63, this important inventor died on July 10, 1851.
1. At age 13 Louis Daguerre became apprenticed to an architect.
2. In 1822, Louis Daguerre opened the Diorama, an illusions theatre
displaying his paintings.
3. In 1829 Louis Daguerre paired up with Joseph Nicephore Niepce.
Louis Daguerre discovered the daguerreotype process by accident in 1835.After that, the process was applied to a wooden box that could take and develop pictures.
1. At what age did Louis Daguerre become apprenticed to an architect?
2. In what year did Louis Daguerre discover the daguerreotype process?
3. Who did Louis Daguerre partner up with in 1829?
This is a picture
of Louis Daguerre.
This is a map of France.
The red dot marks the location of Cormeilles,
This is a picture of
This is the box that
uses the daguerreotype
process to take and
This is one of Louis