Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Satanism
and how many people practice Satanism? Satanism a very small religious group that is unrelated to any other faith, and whose members feel free to satisfy their urges responsibly, exhibit kindness to their friends, and attack their enemies.
Others define Theistic Satanists (a.k.a. spiritual Satanists, Devil worshipers) as worshipers of the Christian concept of Satan. Aleister Crowley founded Satanism in Sicily in
1920. His people had blood drinking, drug
taking, and child sacrifice ceremonies, that is how the cult started. Satan, Who Satanists worship. The Al Jilwah
The Qu'ret Al-Yezid
Peace Be Unto Him
Satan's Poem 2
Satan's Poem 3 Traditional Satanism: Belief is literal Satan
LaVeyan Satanism: Atheistic & philosophical Satanism Tradional Satanists worship in the house of a high ranking member of the order or in the wilderness.
LaVeyan Satanists have formal temples where they worship Satanism is practiced everywhere, there is
no specific place. However, the number of people that practice Satanism is debatable. If you consider all the people who believe in Satan, that is almost all religions. Core Beliefs 1. Satan represents indulgence instead of
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of
spiritual pipe dreams.
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it [not] love wasted on ingrates.
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible.
7. Satan represents man as just another animal.
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins.
9. Satan has been the best friend the
Church has ever had. How do Satanists pray? How often? What day? Satanists can worship Satan any where on anyday.
When worshiping: Ring a bell, turning counterclockwise, invoke the Four Crowned Princes of Hell. You can do this with your athame OR point your left index finger and visualize a stream of electric blue light entering the tip of your index finger and filling your entire being. With each turn, the blue becomes more and more intense, filling and charging your entire being. Then, recite the Invocation to Satan. After that, drink Chalice. This is now the height of the ritual where you read your prayer to Satan. When you are finished, light a paper in the flame of your candle and place it in a silver bowl to burn. Now is the time for meditation and focus. After the meditation is when you should talk to Satan one on one. After this, more prayers can be said. At the end the ritual close with a HAIL SATAN!! Then, turn clockwise and ring the bell. Purpose of life and after death. Satanists believe that life is something
to be enjoyed to the fullest.
Satanists do not believe in an afterlife.
Y.O.L.O.! The Al Jilwah Chapter I: I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. I participate in all the affairs, which those who are without call evil because their nature is not such as they approve. Every age has its own manager, who directs affairs according to my decrees. This office is changeable from generation to generation, that the ruler of this world and his chiefs may discharge the duties of their respective offices everyone in his own turn. I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely. SIN-agogue...jk Holidays Rites of passage 1. Children of the wild
2. The Call of Kutulu
3. Four Go Mad on Thurstaston Common
4. In Madness You Dwell Common Stereotypes 1. Satanists worship the devil
2. Satanists hate people with different opinions
3. Satanism enjoys and encourages violence
4. Satanism sacrifices animals and/or babies
5. Satanism is a cult
6. Satanism is sex-crazy View on other faiths Satanists don't believe in other religions. They believe that all religions that have a God are fake. They believe that every religion falsely accuses and blames anything bad on Satan.