Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Electricity
If the top/bottom wires of the user are disconnected the light bulb or the buzzer won't function properly. Therefore, it is important to make sure the circuit is complete so electricity can flow.
DO NOT USE PLASTIC CONNECTORS! This is important because electricity can not flow through plastic.
Switch a switch to help turn the user on and off. Doing so will either create a complete or incomplete circuit. It doesn't matter where the switch is it will work. There needs to be a battery in the circuit to make the user functional. The lower voltage dimmer the light bulb is but the higher the voltage higher the bulb lights. Complete diagram & Lights Out Survival Date: 4/12/10
“Click”, what just happened here? Wow the lights just went off. Have your lights gone off before? Well mines have one time I’m going to tell you how I felt. What did I do and how things were different about it.
To begin with I was bored. I as bored because I didn’t do anything fun. Also it was a little bit sad because my mom could not cook a hot meal. A little bit I was mad because I could not watch T V. As well as play the Wii.
Another reason was what kind of things I did. My D S I was charged up before the power went out. Since it was charged I could play it. I ate some Honey Bunches of Oats. However thank God the milk was cold.
`Also a lot of things were different. We had flash lights everywhere and we had a lot of crashing into things. It was mostly really couches. A lot of things were difficult to do. Last we had to take a shower in the dark.
In conclusion a power outage is boring. At least to me it is. However you could make it fun. A lot of things are different. No heat, T V, phone, stove, or light. What is it like to you?
Never put a lot of plugs in the same socket because you can shock your self if you have your hands on the plugs.
Never put your fingers in the sockets because you can kill your self.
When dealing with electricity don’t put the proper extensions in your socket because you can cause a fire in your house if it gets too bad.
Don’t leave space heaters or things like that on if you’re leaving out your house because it can also cause a fire
If the power in you’re house goes out make sure you have a flashlight so you can see.
When you are in your house never use electricity that you have in your house all at the same time because you can have a power outage.
Plan an emergency escape so get out of the house on time.
When electric fire is never put water near or on it.
When a person is in shock do not touch them.
If you do not know 911 call for a operator.
Open the window if you smell gas.
Don’t pull the cord to pull out a plug.
Do not touch a person when they have been shocked by a toaster.
Do not use water on electrical fire.
Never touch a person if shocked from power line.
Don’t take matter in hands tell neighbor or adult.
If you smell rotten eggs call your gas company and the fire department.
Nver use house phone when you smell natural gas use another phone outside your house.
24 Safety Rules
Credits Photos Electrifying Journal