Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Tidepool
Transcript of Introduction to Tidepool
is 71% salt water ocean.
There are over 372,000 miles of coastline on our planet.
More than one third of the world's population lives within 60 miles of the ocean. That's more than 2.7 billion people.
80% of Californians live within 20 miles of the Pacific Ocean.
That is more than 30 million people.
The area where ocean meets land is called the intertidal zone. Where the coast is rocky, tidepools are often formed.
Tidepools are small pools of water that are isolated from the ocean during low tides. These pools often have incredibly high biodiversity levels.
There are tide pools in our backyard, less than 20 minutes away.