Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Thursday, February 16th, 2017
Transcript of Thursday, February 16th, 2017
M: In your seat
V: Level of 0
P: What do Mitochondria create after cellular respiration.
1. Answer in your notebook.
2. Earn Coins for sharing out.
What is cellular respiration?
Cellular respiration- This occurs in the mitochondria of the cell.
-This takes the nutrients you eat and turns them into usable energy such as ATP
-Receive a handout on all the organelles.
-Read pages 12-18.
-Research each of the organelles through the textbooks in class.
- Explain what each organelles purpose of function is inside the cell.
-If text books run out you may share.
-This should be done by the end of class.
- Answer question 2 and 3 on page 19 if time.
Learning about all the organelles..
1. Complete poster assigned from yesterday if in Pd 1-3.
2. When done you will be presenting the poster for coins & a grade.
3. If time remains, complete handout on all the organelles.