Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Powder Particulars Lizbeth, Taysia ,Maggie
Transcript of Powder Particulars Lizbeth, Taysia ,Maggie
2.You get 30mls of vinegar and pour it in the same with the baking powder.
3. You get 2 leaves of cabbage in a new cup
4. You put 5ml of water in the cabbage cup .
5. Put powdered laundry detergent in with the cabbage .
6. Mix step 1-6 in a new cup at the same time .
7. After it is change colors how long does it take to bubble up .
8. Get a new cup and 5ml of baking powder .
9 . Put 25ml of tarter in the cup of cabbage .
10.Put the laundry detergent in the cabbage cup .
11 . Mix 6 -11 in a new cup at the same time .
12. After it cahnges color how longdoes it take to bubble .
13 . Record in your data table . Hypothesis My hypothesis is that it will bubble up when you put 20 ml. of baking powder and 30 ml . of vinegar . I think this because we did a experiment in class almost the same . By: Lizbeth, TAYSIA, Maggie Powder Particulars Will the color change if you put 20ml of baking powder and 30ml of vinegar in the first graduated cylinder?