Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MBTI
The goal today:
To help you understand yourself, your co-workers and your clients.
How we organize our lives?
Key Type Concepts
Type is innate
Type can be influenced
Type is observable
Type indicates preference, not skills
How is this going to work?
Knowing your "type" will help you to increase self awareness and
sharpen your perception skills
Where do we get our energy?
How do we gather information?
Your Guide to Knowing Yourself and Others
The Golden Rule
Come up with 3 questions to ask the other group that will help you to better understand your opposite.
Explain to a new employee why this is a good place to work.
Plan a staff retreat for you office.
The Golden Rule
Activity: Pick a topic of interest and discuss with your group.
1. You must put counter in the middle each time you talk / make a contribution.
2. Once you have used all of your counters you can't talk again until everyone has used up their counters.
Who ran of counters first?
How did it feel when you ran out?
Did the Introverts feel uncomfortable in being forced to talk?
Who talked the longest?
What could have been done differently?