Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Probiotics and NASA
Transcript of Probiotics and NASA
They are microscopic. A group of bacteria are called
a colony; we know this as a population. Bacteria, living organisms, interact with their living and nonliving surroundings. What abiotic factors (nonliving things)
effect the growth of bacteria? http://www.nasa.gov/
f_bacteria.html#backtoTop We have discussed how bacteria interact with other bacteria and the human body. How do bacteria interact with their nonliving surroundings?