Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Holocaust vocabulary
Vocabulary Victim Perpetrator Collaborator Bystander A person who suffers from an injurious or destructive action. One who cooperates. (With the perpetrator) A person who is present, but not involved. A spectator. One who commits a crime. Genocide The deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group. Liberator One who frees someone from
imprisonment, bondage, or attack. "THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.
THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."