Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Australian Savanna Foodweb
Transcript of Australian Savanna Foodweb
Wedge Tailed Eagle
Information About the Australian Savanna
The Australian Savanna is one of the largest remaining savannas in the world! Most savannas are near the equator, but the Australian Savanna is south of the equator. The fires don't destroy all the underground grasses, but it stunts the growth of trees and shrubs. This leaves the grasslands or in other words the savanna wide open! During the "wet season" the savanna can get 10 inches to 10 feet. Marsupials dominate among the animals in this part of Australia.
HOPE YOU IN-JOYED THE COOL FACTS OF THE AUSTRALIAN SAVANNA!