Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fashion Resume
Freelance fashion stylist with over 3 years of experience who possesses a keen eye for fashion, with an excellent sense of creativity.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Skills & Ablities:
Analyze clients to determine the image they seek to project
Listen and communicate effectively
Interact well with others
Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology, August 2013
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, May 2007
North Carolina A&T State University
Create visual images (look-books) by mixing different patterned and textured garments with complementary accessories to create an ensemble for each client.
Sell vintage and modern clothing to customers, create looks for photoshoots,and merchandizing for store.
July 2011-Oct 2011
Fashion Show Co-Coordinator
Pulled wardrobe and created looks for each model in show, assisted with directing, styled each model the day of the show.
Stylist, Cirkiss Life
1925 Waycrest Dr. SW Apt. 2304, Atlanta, GA 30331