Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Walk the Talk @ AIESEC POLYU (Version 1) (revised version)
Transcript of Walk the Talk @ AIESEC POLYU (Version 1) (revised version)
2014-2015 1st Cultural Exchange Programme
Largest youth running organization
More than 126 countries
19:05 What 's AIESEC & GCP ?
19:15 Possible Destinations & Project Types
19:25 Value Adding Task (Walk the Talk)
19:35 Break & Home Group time
19:40 Impact session
20:00 Sharing from GUEST Speaker
20:15 Exchange Participants(EP) sharing
20:45 Application Procedures
Striving for Excellence
What's Global Citizen Programme?
Sharing from GUEST Speaker
1) Registration fee: $2750
2) Flight Ticket
3) Traveling Insurance
5) Daily expenditure
1) International Student Ambassadors Scheme (ISAS)
2) Offshore WIE Sponsorship (OWS)
UGC non-final year student
Once-and-for-all chance in your university life
Counted as WIE hours
Hand in Application
Flow of Application
Application link will be sent before
Deadline of application form**
2014. 11. 09
Cambodia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Korea
Like FB : AIESEC-LC-PolyU
Be One of Us
Walk the Talk
Walk the Talk
Become our EP!
Photos of HK
Photos of forgien country
Go to the country