Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Mission Skills Assessment
Transcript of Copy of Mission Skills Assessment
"A person's ability to work and get along with others"
"The ability to come up with original ideas and creations that are useful"
"One's tendency toward trustworthy, dependable behavior"
"The capacity to function effectively despite encountered difficulties or stressors"
"Motivation that is fueled by one's interest in or enjoyment of an activity"
"Conscious control over time allotted to specific activities, usually through advanced planning"
Web-based student assessment - two 30-minute sessions during class meetings
Test items developed specifically for middle-school students
Teacher-rater assessment-approximately four minutes per student
Test Frequency-once per year in the fall for three years
Annual school reports delivered in April
MSA Summit in Chicago in April
No tracking or reporting of individual student's performance
Involves 69 INDEX schools and 17,000 students