Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Spinning Mule
The Spinning Mule is Used For?
The spinning mule spins cotton to make yarn and textile fibers. This made it easy to make yarn suitable for anything.
How The Spinning Mule Worked
The spinning mule is a simple machine that makes it easy to spin fibers and make thread.
Cost and Why You Need The Spinning Mule
In 1779, when the spinning mule was invented it cost around $1.70 in the UK and about $1.75 in America
Go buy this product now! It will make you life easier.
Samuel Crompton invented the spinning mule. This machine allowed many different types of yarn to be made.
You need The Spinning Mule because it made it easier, faster, and made better yarn to make fabric.