Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cristiano Ronaldo
•In addition to Ronaldo's career, he has been involved in charity work. •For example, donating blood and money to indonesian victims of the tsunami.
•he has also visited other places all around the world.
Out of soccer
What I like about Cristiano Ronaldo
As Ronaldo said we should make the most of our life, enjoy it, because that's the way it is.
•What I like about Cristiano Ronaldo is that he is helping people around the world & trying to make change.
Behind the scenes.
• He appeared in countless advertisements.
• Cristiano Ronaldo was born on February 5th, 1985, in Madeira, Portugal.
• Ronaldo grew up with a brother, Hugo, and two sisters, Elma and Liliana cátia.
• He was the youngest between his siblings, which wasn't very easy for him.
• What really wasn't easy for him was school as he was kick-out of school for throwing a chair at the teacher.
Behind the scenes.
Intro. to Soccer.
• Cristiano Ronaldo has dated over 15 girls.
• Currently, he is usually seen with model Irina Shaykhlislamova.
• He was never married but when he was adjudged the FIFA World Player of the Year, he mentioned “A wife”.
• His son, Christiano Ronaldo Jr...The story was never known.
He does not have tattoos, as he is regularly donating blood.
What I've learned From CR7
What I've learned from studying CR7 is teamwork .........sportsmanship........
Working hard until he was able to get to the point where he is at this very moment.
• Madeira was the place where Ronaldo mastered his skills as a soccer player.
•He would jump out of the window and run off until late playing with his friends.
• He used to cry when he passed the ball and his friends didn't score.
• He spent his early years playing for his local team.
• By age 12 he had already made his name for Madeira’s top soccer players.
• In 2005, Ronaldo's father died of alcoholism liver disease.
• Ronaldo was then at age 20.
• This was one of the most difficult moments in his life.
• Ronaldo is said not to drink any alcohol as a consequence to what happened to his father.
• Several years later, Manchester United accepted a £80 million transfer bid from Real Madrid for Ronaldo.
• Cristiano is to become the most expensive footballer in history.
•Ronaldo/Manchester United awards:
FIFA Club World Cup: 2008, and Premier League years 06, 07, 08, and 09.
•Ronaldo/Real Madrid awards:
Cup Del Rey: 2010 & 2011.
UEFA European Championship, Runner-up 2004.
Player of the Year, years 06, 07, 08, and 09.
•Why I chose Cristiano Ronaldo for my project was because he has amazing soccer skill, also one of the world's best players.
Mr. Ditter Leadership class B.
Leader's in society project.
What I dis-like about Cristiano Ronaldo
•What I dis-like about Ronaldo is that he is really arrogant.
Why i chose Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano wore jerseys #7,9, and 28 for different teams.