Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Structure of Ancient Japan
Transcript of Social Structure of Ancient Japan
Warriors that are loyal to the Daimyo
that are loyal to the Shogun Daimyo Large Landowners that ruled over samurais, but were controlled by the Shogun Artisans
Made armor and swords for the Samurai
that are loyal to the Daimyo that are loyal
to the Shogun Social Structure of Ancient Japan By: Williamson Bruns Peasants
Three-fourths the population of china, mainly composed of farmers and store owners. Merchants
Lowest status because they sold what others made at a marked up price.
However they slowly gained influence amongst the people. Shogun Emperor
The actual ruler with a lot of power
High Ranking in Society , but
doesn't posses any power. Samurai