Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 3 Study of the Planets
Transcript of Unit 3 Study of the Planets
our Solar System
J. Pikiewicz Is the Earth Moving Kepler Geocentric VS Heliocentric http://outreach.atnf.csiro.au/education/senior/cosmicengine/classicalastronomy.html http://mdreyes3.webs.com/chaptertwo.htm Seasons Time The Moon http://www.gwit.org/students/fremont/assign/moon/moon.htm Tides Castaway Solar System Birth of a star Nebula Main Sequence Super Giant Red Giant Super nova Black Hole White Dwarf Planet Projects Galaxy Pendulum Planet Solar System Heat
Pressure really? http://www.nasa.gov/audience/foreducators/5-8/features/F_How_Big_is_Our_Universe.html Video on desktop Worksheets Smart review Comparison on smart board Ven diagram