Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rudolf Diesel
Rudolf Diesel was born in Paris, France in 1858
What did he do?
He made the diesel engine that continues to power many cars and trucks
Why was this important?
Back then, diesel gas didn't have much purpose because of how dirty it was, but then the engine was made, and then they could use it for cars
why did this person interest you?
this person interested me because most people who think about cars want to write about Henry Ford and others, but Rudolf isn't as known, and he is exactly as interesting as Ford, too
how has this imp. the world today?
many trucks and pickups use it to do powerful stuff, like tow 1,000 pounds, which you can't normally do with a regular engine. However, it can release some bad air into the public