Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Visual Essay
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
The dominant emotion in fantasy is wonder (178).
Blur between Reality and Fantasy
"The magical world Harry can see exists between buildings that ordinary people think is the whole reality" (192).
"To qualify as part of the fantasy genre, a film my have some scenes that take place in ordinary reality, but it must contain a 'What if?' question in its central premise" (178).
(1:50 - 3:12)
"Of course it's in your head." He then adds with a sly grin, "But that doesn't mean it isn't real." (192)