Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ubisoft
In March 1986, five brothers of the Guillemot family founded a computer game publisher, Ubisoft, in Carentoir, a small village located in the Morbihan department of the Brittany region, in France. Yves Guillemot soon made deals with Electronic Arts, Sierra On-Line, and MicroProse to distribute their games in France. By the end of the decade, Ubisoft began expanding to other markets, including the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany. They also entered the video game distribution and wholesale markets, and by 1993 they had become the largest distributor of video games in France. In the early 90s, Ubisoft initiated its in-house game development program, which led to the 1994 opening of a studio in Montreuil, France
Ubisoft Entertainment is a video game developer. Known for Assassin's Creed, Call of Jaurez, and Far Cry.
Assassin's Creed and Far Cry were major successes.
Ubisoft's stock History
1 year stock chart
Splinter cell was not such a good game for ubisoft
Ubisoft does things for teenage cancer trusts.
They also Help out Toys For Tots