Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who Am I?
Transcript of Who Am I?
I hope that other people remember me as an outgoing, independent, caring, fun person. Megan Wenger Who Am I? Independent- I think that it is important to be independent so that you aren't revolving your life around someone elses. To be successful, I believe, that you have to be able to make unpopular choices and go off on your own sometimes. Examples:
Smacking on your gum
Me being able to hear the saliva in your mouth when you eat food.
Burping out loud. Loyalty- I think it is important to follow through with things that you put your word on and say you will do. Selflessness- I believe that it is important to be as selfless as possible because there are people out there who have next to nothing to survive. We all are selfish at times, but trying not to be is important. Jon Erik Chris Sandy