Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HOTS and IPADS
Transcript of HOTS and IPADS
People equate APPS with Levels...
It Doesn't work that way!
If a student creates a screencast it must be higher level thinking right?
or are they Really just showing their understanding of the concept
If the students "Created" something and used the screencast to explain it
it would be Higher level thinking
APPS don't make the level
It is the TASK that determines it
The APP is just a
rather than the apps.
3 HOT RULES
1. Move focus away from content apps. They are typically at a lower level of understanding and reviewing information.
2. The app does not determine blooms level.
All good lessons begin with the task not the app.
3. Focus on the VERBS and then choose APPS that will fill that role.
One the biggest mistakes
you can make with an IPAD initiative
is to focus on the apps
Lets look at the FOCUS of the lesson and what role apps can play to meet your needs.
Some of the following are apps I consider to be tried and true.
Many of them can operate at different levels-depending on the task.