Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why We Crave Horror Movies.
Transcript of Why We Crave Horror Movies.
2. 1. Reason's why we crave horror movies Personal Intake "I think we're all mentally ill; those of us outside the asylums only hide it a little better - and maybe not all that much better, after all."
"The potential lyncher is in almost all of us (excluding saints,past and present; but then, most saints have been crazy in their own ways), and every now and then, he has to be let loose to scream and roll around in the grass." After reading the previous slide, answer on paper what thoughts came to mind as you read the quote and paused after?
Do you feel it's true or false?
If true, think about in what ways you might let your inner lyncher out? ~ To show we can face our nightmares.
~ Watch to re-establish our feelings of essential normality.
~ Have fun.
~ We are all somewhat insane. Do you guys really think we face our nightmares when we watch horror movies?
If so, would you consider our nightmares superficial? Not superficial would be the fear of being alone, fear of failure, and fear of ultimate unhappiness. What do you guys think King meant by re-establishing our feelings of essential norm?
Do you think as more movies continue progressing in the horror industry our society norm might inevitably change?