Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Daniel Brasuell: An Introduction
Transcript of Daniel Brasuell: An Introduction
Graduated from UGA in May 2012 with a B.S. in Statistics
M.S. Applied Statistics Candidate December 2013
Graduate Research Assistant at KSU Center for Statistics and Analytical Services
Analyst at the Enterprise Analytics Department of AutoTrader.com
To graduate with my masters in December
Get a job performing data analytics
Increase my programming skills in statistical softwares such as SAS and R. Obtain advanced SAS certification.
I love watching all sports- mainly football, baseball, and golf
Outdoors- I hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in May