Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Development from the Donor's Perspective
Transcript of Development from the Donor's Perspective
Why do donors want to give?
What are we doing that makes it hard for donors to give?
What can we do to make things better?
Why does someone decide to contribute?
"I'm a supporter."
"I gave to YOU."
"I give a lot."
"I'll act how I'm treated."
Alice Ferris, CFRE, ACFRE
James Anderson, CFRE
The right thing to do
How do I give?
"But I like getting the perks."
"You never call."
Not lapsed unless ask to be removed.
Tear down silos. Think donor experience.
Reward longevity, cumulative giving
Create tiers of recognition. Express genuine gratitude.
(Changing the Rules)
Cultivate philanthropy beyond transaction
Schedule two appointments today.
Trust the organization
Appropriate and timely thanks