Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sanderson Tundra
Temp.: Summer=12 degrees Celsius
Winter:-26 degrees Celsius Rainfall and Temperature Tundras can be found in northern Asia and northern North America and northern Europe. Continents 1. The layer of soil beneath surface soil, which is always frozen is called, Permafrost.
2. During the summer the surface soil thaws, but only the surface soil.
3. Alpine Tundras are found on top of tall mountains.
4. Alpine Tundras are found above the tree line. Facts Some plants of the tundra include, grasses, shrubs, moss, and lichen. Natural Resources include, dirt, rocks, and snow. The animal that live there consist of muskoxen,mosquitoes, caribou, and winter bunnies. Plants, Animals and Natural Resources Tundras cover approximately half the world. How big are they? Humans do not disturb or help the tundra, but they find enjoyment in activities such as hiking and bird watching in them. THis can be called commensalism. Human Relations