Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Emily Gilpin, Shannon Gallacher, Ariel Cianfarano, Brittney
Transcript of Emily Gilpin, Shannon Gallacher, Ariel Cianfarano, Brittney
Periods 1 & 2
Monday: October 21st, 2013
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
The Colonial Period
Enforced Laws and Acts
Influence of Immigration
Authority Figures Involved
- Puritans and Pilgrims
- immigrated for political and religious freedom
- motivated by land availability
- Germans: introduced new farming techniques
- Irish: built transportation routes
- English: gov'ts, cultural tradition
- German and Swiss
- Scots Highlanders
- English and Welsh
- Neutralization Act
- Alien and Sedition Acts
- Thomas Paine
- Thomas Jefferson
- Benjamin Franklin
- John Adams