Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Legend of the Indian Paintbrush
Transcript of Legend of the Indian Paintbrush
T - role
- topic Communities Little Gopher's Gift Little Gopher's has a different gift than the
other boys in the tribe. Gift: a special ability or talent Question: How did Little Gopher's gift help his community? A Reading Strategy
by: Cindy Fox The Legend of the Indian Paintbrush
By: Tomie dePoala Little Gopher's has a gift of
T - You
- Mrs. Zeitler, the counselor.
- You will write a letter using a letter format.
- Your letter should explain your gift and how your
gift could or will benefit the community. Question: How is your gift important to our
community? RAFT- is a reading strategy that uses writing to help students comprehend material. R - stands for the role a student will take during reading. A - stands for the audience the writer is writing to. F- is the format the writer needs to write for the reader. T- stands for the topic the writer is responsible for articulating.