Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nouns and Pronouns
Transcript of Nouns and Pronouns
A noun is...
Or an idea
Pronoun means "for the noun."
A pronoun takes the place of a noun.
Nouns can be:
Singular or plural
Common or proper
singular: a cat
plural: many cats
common: a cat
Remember: a proper noun NAMES a specific person, place, thing or idea, so use a capital letter!
Garfield ~ Hello Kitty ~ Paris
There are many kinds of pronouns!
I you he she it we you they
me you him her it us you them
this that these those
mine yours his hers its ours theirs
(Don't confuse these with possessive adjectives!)
who whose whom which what
Don't worry too much about all of these pronouns now. You'll learn more about them later.
Can you think of some nouns and pronouns that can stand in for them?