Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Inkululeko Island
Founded by Alana, Carina, Noura, Sarah, Yasmin.
The island of many trades and cultures. We offer much to tourists, immigrants, and locals. All are welcome here!
Welcome to Inkululeko!!
- No public nudity.
- No poaching.
- No racial/religious/sexual discrimination.
- No littering.
- No pregnancy before marriage.
- Freedom of speech/expression.
- Children must attend school at the age of three.
- Children must be immunised before attending school.
- Anyone above 20 years of age may donate organs to a hospital.
Our Laws and Commandments
Our main exports are: medicinal herbs and pineapples.
Our country also specialises in making clothes and jewellery.
Exports and Specialties
Currency and exchange rates: 5SR --> 1 (Okame)
A typical salary for a higher-end job would be 300,000 a year.
Typical prices for properly crafted clothing is 15 +