Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Assesments for Developmental Delays in Children
Transcript of Assesments for Developmental Delays in Children
How is it?
A developmental delay occurs when a child exhibits a significant delay in one or more of the developmental milestones. These include gross motor, fine motor, speech/language, cognitive, personal/social or activities of daily living.
Who is it?
Bayley Scale of Infant Development
Ages and Stages Questionaire
Child Development Inventory
What is it?
A child legally qualifies for intervention services if they are under 3 years of age and experience delay in 1 or more of the developmental areas and/or has a diagnosed physical or mental condition that will likely result in a developmental delay.