Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Can usability testing help make your Moodle better?
Transcript of Can usability testing help make your Moodle better?
• satisfaction Raj Arjan - Centre for Human Computer Interaction Design (HCID)
Matt Lingard - SOI/SEMS E-Learning Manager preliminary interviews - pain points and nice-to-haves testing scenarios • sometimes they just confirm what we already know testing sessions • 45 min sessions
• 15 subjects • using M1.9 and M2.3
• focus on MyMoodle & course homepage http://www.techsmith.com/morae.html • lack of consistency across courses
• difficulty navigating between courses
• difficulty finding certain links
• better course summary in MyMoodle
• color-coding for categories
• course 'dashboard' on course homepage user testing sample user testing analysis clickable prototype http://www.axure.com/ more testing in-house developers yay! design brief Dear theme designer, please help us make our Moodle beautiful!
P.S. We don't have much money. why bootstrap?
... no hang on what the heck is that? http://docs.moodle.org/23/en/bootstrap-Theme responsive ... the way forward http://basbrands.nl ... the end @CityMoodle
email@example.com how much and how long? the theme ... mockups in summary ... 15% collaborative approach leafcutter ants work together to build strong communities prototype prototype