Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tomatoes
is the scientific name of the common tomato, which means "wolf peach."
More than 7,500 varieties of tomato are grown worldwide, including red, yellow, green, orange, pink, black, brown, white, and purple tomatoes.
A man in Edmond, Oklahoma named Gordon Graham grew the "world's largest tomato ever" in 1986.
A Japanese juice vendor teamed up with mechanical engineers to create a piggybacking robot that feeds you tomatoes while you run.
A tomato is botanically a fruit, but is considered a vegetable in function and common usage.
World's Largest Tomato
Fruit or Vegetable?
This is a Prezi about some interesting facts on tomatoes.
The tomato weighed 3.51 kg (7 pounds 12 ounces)!