Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Story for the Lunchroom
Transcript of Social Story for the Lunchroom
While in the lunchroom
Think about others
Remember to be quick and careful because everyone else wants to eat
Tip to Remember
Fill up quickly and quietly
Out of the classroom
Out with friends
Do be courteous
Lunch time is a break for us all. We get to eat and chat. Lets make enjoyable by lining up quietly, eating quietly, and cleaning up our mess.
We will line up quietly.
What? We are preparing to go to lunch
Where? We are preparing for the lunchroom
Why? We need energy for the rest of the day
You can chat quietly with friends
You can relax from learning
Ask for help in a polite manner
Clean your area completely
Line up quietly
Be courteous to the staff