Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ch. 6 - What will I do to establish or maintain classroom rules and procedures?
Transcript of Ch. 6 - What will I do to establish or maintain classroom rules and procedures?
Student's Desks & Teacher's Work Area Implement
Modify Discuss. :) Instead of Negative Consequence
Drop all together
Class Discussions Regularly Scheduled
Students in Control Two ways to interact:
Create rules prior and then have students 'enhance' the rules.
Set time aside and create rules from the ground up with students General classroom behavior
Beginning and end of school day
Transitions & Interruptions
Use of materials and Equipment
Seat work and Teacher led activities