Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Copy of Microsoft Word 2013 Basics
Transcript of Copy of Copy of Microsoft Word 2013 Basics
Word 2013 is a word processing application that allows you to create a variety of documents...
What is Microsoft Word?
Word 2013 uses a tabbed Ribbon system instead of traditional menus.
The Ribbon contains multiple tabs, each with several groups of commands.
It is crucial to understand what each tab includes to help navigate Word.
The Ribbon in Word
Home Tab on the Ribbon
The Home tab is a vital part of Microsoft Word. Most of your work is done here.
Aspects of this tab are:
These are important for many reasons:
Application for a Job
Letter to a friend/business
If done correctly, business letters allow you to look professional and competent with those you are writing to.
Microsoft Office Tutorial
Complete the Tutorial using the link below. You will need to open a blank Word Document.
Click on Create a New Document when you access the link below: http://inpics.net/word2013.html
You will turn in your MS Word Introductory Assignment in Moodle.