Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Time Travel B
Transcript of Time Travel B
Fill your table in with the information from these simple problems.
A bus drove at 75 km/h. How far did it travel in 2 hours?
A bird can fly at 8 m/s. How far can it travel in 10 seconds?
A snail can creep along at 5 cm/min. How far can it travel in an hour?
An arrow flying at 94 m/s struck the target in 1.8 s. How far away was the target? 75 km/h 8 m/s 5 cm/min. 94 m/s 2 h 10 s 60 min. 1.8 s 150 km 80 m 300 cm 169.2 m Let's look at problem 2E now on Time Travel B. READ: "First in Flight" and answer questions.
SOLVE: Speed and Distance Practice A and B problems
COMPLETE: Response Sheet - Speed.
********** ALL GOES IN YOUR NOTEBOOK************