Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Wind Energy
From Oklahoma to Melbourne
Jeffrey Wang Andrew Xu
Only harvests 1/4 of Australia's wind energy supply
Plans already made to double energy output by 2015
Part of a bigger program to make Melourne a more sustainable city
Turbines able to power up to 7 homes
Wind Tunnel of America
Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain,
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet
When the wind comes right behind the rain.
Oklahoma, ev'ry night my honey lamb and I
Why the OMRF?
"With equipment like high-powered microscopes, DNA sequencers and freezers that maintain temperatures of 80 degrees below zero to preserve biological samples, medical research facilities are typically energy hogs."
What have they done?
Situated on the top of the building
-Excerpt from Oklahoma state song
Example of the future of this technology in Melbourne
Council house 2