Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
NAA: There's No Time for Staff Development
Transcript of NAA: There's No Time for Staff Development
What is your current staff development program?
Who does the training?
Who attends the training?
How often do you train?
What is the cost and time involved?
How do you handle someone who misses?
Adult Learners have needs too!
We have to put on a show!
Use every available avenue
What trainings do your staff need and want?
Planning is the most important component to a successful staff development program.
Determine needs and interests.
Keys to Success
Staff Development Planning Template
Time to Practice
Q & A
Weekly/Biweekly Staff Meetings
Periodic Staff Development Courses
Discuss & observe
Guide to creating effective staff developments
This is just a basic outline
Specific information is filled in later
Keep your format in mind
Remember keys to success
Penn State Better Kid Care
K12 Online Conference
Build your own PLC
Free Tech for Teachers
5 Minute Film Festival
Kevin's Meandering Mind