Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Reported Speech
Time & place change
past perfect continuous
present perfect continuous
past perf continuous
going to (future)
was going to
had to (obligation)
the day before
the following day
the previous week
the following Saturday
Verbs used in reporting
advise agree decide
offer promise refuse
warn sb (not to..)
remind persuade order
ask tell beg
accuse of apologise for
warn against deny
claim admit deny
I High School in Bydgoszcz