Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Industrial Revolution
Transcript of The Industrial Revolution
Go to page 725 in your purple textbook. Look at the map and answer the two questions. Remember, when looking at a map look at the title, and map key to see what the map is trying to show you.
Read "The Way It Was" about traveling by early railroads and answer the two questions in the yellow box. Page 726-727
Textbook part II
Create a T-Chart listing the causes and effects of the industrial revolution. Each cause and effect must have a brief description of WHY it is a cause or effect.
Causes and Effects - Industrial Revolution
In a short paragraph, briefly explain why Samuel Slater, Eli Whitney, and Francis Cabot Lowell were important to the industrial revolution.
You should complete one checkpoint per day.
Check out this Flocabulary on the Industrial Revolution.
Check out a few photos from the Industrial Revolution on this website.
The industrial revolution was a time when people continuously invented new things to help the world become more efficient. Your job is to come up with an invention that could change our world.
You need to:
- Write a description for your invention including its
-how it will make the world better
- who your invention is for
-what gave you the idea
- Illustrate your invention
Inventions and Technology in the "Machine Age."
Go to page 121 in your red book.
Read the article 121-127
Answer questions 1-6 on pages 126-127