Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Candidate Presentation - Asset Quest
Transcript of Candidate Presentation - Asset Quest
Very familiar with the proposed territory
Amanda Starr Marquez
River District Title,
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
16 Year Title Veteran -
Theater Major with public speaking experience
Experienced in every aspect of a Title Closing office
Starting from age 15.........
To Owner and Licensed Title Agent of my own Company
The best choice for your new Title Manager!
MS Office Suite
Marketing Director, Customer Service Manager, Licensed Title Agent, Business Owner, President, Assistant Vice-President, Executive Assistant, Escrow Officer,
Trainer (teacher), Public Speaker, Paralegal, Notary, Shipping Manager, Office Manager, Receptionist, Secretary, Processor, and Closer.
Looking forward to joining your team!
"The Wizard of Oz" ~ Wicked Witch of the West
"The Sound of Music" ~Mother Abbess
Talent show - Orange Park Middle ~Master of Ceremonies
Vocal Ensemble 1991-1993
"Pride and Prejudice"~ Mrs. Bennett
Superior rating State Monologue competition~ International Thespian Society, Tampa, FL
"Guys and Dolls"~ Sargent Sarah Brown
"Much Ado About Murder"~ Lillian DeMonde
"Diana's Gate"~ Morgain & Stage Manager
"Love Letters" ~ Stage Manager
We are ready to Make great things happen !
Women's Council of Realtors
SW FL R.E.I.L.
American Business Women's Association
New Corp & New Account Setup
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
> License & Certification Requirements: Must maintain a valid Driver’s License and insurability under company’s insurance policy.
> Education: A.S. degree, Paralegal Certificate, or valid title agent license from Florida Department of Financial Services highly preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
> A minimum of two years experience evidencing high skill in, extensive knowledge of, and active participation in every aspect of the real estate process from contract to closing, or full responsibility for at least 100 closings having the same evidence is required
> Two years experience using title searching, closing, or other law firm software applications is required. Proficiency using Fund applications (ATIDS, DoubleTime, etc.) are preferred.
> At least one year of training experience, which can include a combination of group presentations, public speaking, and professional training, is required. A full year of professional training and software application training experience is preferred.
* Requires ability to represent The Fund and establish credibility
* Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
* Requires ability to instruct and assist students in one-on-one, small and large group sessions
* Requires ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients
* Requires proficiency in mathematics with analytical skills
* Requires strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work independently, resolve conflicts, and handle complaints
* Requires excellent planning and organization skills
- Requires proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office including but not limited to word processing, spreadsheet design and maintenance, navigating in
databases, and creating presentations
* Requires ability to install and/or set up software and peripherals
* Requires knowledge of mortgage lending and real estate closing transactions.
Computer/ printer setup
Document Merging/ Prep
State Agency licensing
.. Adding New states
Meet and exceed all of the requirements of the job description
Established professional contacts in the SW Florida area
Extensive Florida closing experience
Ability and desire to learn.
~New Generation Title Services, Inc.