Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Against Obsolescence:
1) Scalable: adaptable to different levels of English Composition, and
2) Sustainable: continually relevant so as to keep students engaged?
Self -> World
Sustaining Human Rights Education in the Digital Age
What does their relationship to that object tell them about themselves?
What does that object tell them about the world in which they live?
Must be student-centered
Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
1) Provide multiple means of representation
2) Provide multiple means of action and expression
3) Provide multiple means of engagement
Grounding Course Content
Artifact: an object made by a human, typically an item of cultural or historical interest
Letter to Elderly Relative
--Defamiliarizes social networks students often take for granted
--Forces them to think about their audience
--Invites close analysis of an aspect of their daily lives
(1A: transfer level)
--students think outside the box
--gives them the opportunity to share what they love
--scaffolding for the research process in 1B
(1B: transfer level)
Education and distractedness
How does this all connect?
Freedom of expression