Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Digestion and absorption
Transcript of Digestion and absorption
Enzymes are specific
on their shape
made of proteins
Long, flexible strings of amino acids...
...folded into precise shapes
'Lock and Key'
The work faster as
they warm up...
...but become denatured
by high temperatures
The main enzyme groups...
physical and chemical