Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Persuasive Writing
1)Search debatable issue
We will learn about process of a persuasive letter.
We need to persuade other people with the persuasive letters!
1) Use the internet, search debatable issues.
2) Pick a topic what you want.
3) Write a persuasive letter about the topic.
4) Evaluate others persuasive writing.
There are so many issues in a world.
Search debatable issues what you want.
Choose one and find topic.
Then, think about the topic.
-Should U.S government monitor the internet? (Yes/No)
Trade your letter with your friends.
Fix and talk together about each letters.
Now! Let's write!
Two purpose of introduction
It introduces the topic to prepare the reader for what you will be writing.
It makes the reader to interested in reading.
First paragraph of the letter
It's a preview of the letter. If you read the thesis statement, you can tell the direction the essay will go.
argument & appropriate basis
supporting your introduction and to your thesis statement.
predict & rebut
letter & argument
organize your opinion
S:State your point
E:Explain your point
Y:Your link back to the main point
We are using cellphone.
But kids are need to reduce to use cellphone because it can be influence to kid's brain.
You can say: computer is useless for students so it will reduce the grade, but computer can help learning and students can find information in the internet.
For the end, I said the government has to care the homeless, but from now on, government and people have to find the way together.
Not just saying whose fault.
Structure of writing