Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of The Scientific Method
Transcript of Copy of The Scientific Method
Step 1: State the Problem
Form a Hypothesis
Perform an Experiment
Step 5: Collect and Analyze Data
Step 6: Draw Conclusions
A hypothesis is an educated guess about the answer to your question or problem.
After the experiment is completed you will tell me what
the results mean.
Did they answer your question and was your hypothesis correct?
The results can be reported in many different ways
It is important to learn as much as possible about the topic/question so that we know the best way to conduct the experiment.
This is when the students
will conduct an experiment.
After the students gather data from the experiment,
they will look at the data closely.
Students will write down the problem they want to try and solve.
"If _____[I do this] _____, then _____[this]_____ will happen."