Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 10/04/2016
October 4th, 2016
Class Activity 17
1) Write the orbital diagrams and electron configurations for the following neutral atoms:
2) Draw the atoms from #1 with the correct number of electrons in each energy level.
Class Activity 18
1) Determine the charge of the ion that would form.
2) Write the electron configuration for the ion.
3) Draw the orbital diagram for the ion.
4) Draw the ion with the proper number of electrons in each energy level.
Na S Mg O
N F Br K Ca
Hund's Rule and Pauli Exclusion Principle
Electrons fill the lowest energy level available.