Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BL Pilot Steering Committee - Blended Learning
Transcript of BL Pilot Steering Committee - Blended Learning
2011-12 Goals for BL at KPR
Integrate D2L into the regular classes of current eLearning teachers
Utilize D2L as a platform for the delivery of advanced placement programming to Grade 12 students at one secondary school (five teachers, four programs – Grade 12 University Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English)
Pilot the delivery of the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Course, OLC4O, through Blended Learning using D2L
Pilot D2L for Blended Learning in 18 Geography classes (Grades 7, 8, and 9)… Teachers to be paired within each grade (3 pairs per grade)… Each pair to select a single module within their respective eLearning course (e.g., two Gr. 7 teachers select “Physical Systems”)
Level of student satisfaction, engagement, learning, and achievement as indicated by survey results
• understanding of the operation, navigation, features, and functions of D2L
• understanding of the expectations, norms, and etiquette surrounding eLearning participation
• understanding of D2L advancements and other integrative tools (e.g., ePortfolio, audio utility, mobile learning, video integration, etc.)
Student Blended Learning achievement rates (as compared to traditional forms of instruction)
Anecdotal notes based on observations and conversations